Dear readers, Are you finding Word Power Made Easy PDF E-Book for free? Then you all have come to the right place. Because we are finding the best English book Word Power Made Easy PDF that written by Norman Lewis only for you for free. Here we provide you Norman Lewis English Book for free. If you want to download as well as more information about Norman Lewis English book. Then read this full article carefully.
Word Power Made Easy PDF E-book Download
As you will know how much candidates need for Word Power preparing for IBpS, PO, SSC, SSC CGL, RRB, and all other competitive exams. Below we have provided some important information related to this article, which you must read once. Let’s know about what is required for a competitive exam related to Word Power Made Easy.
- With the help of this book, you can improve your English spoken.
- You can get the correct word power in this magazine.
- With the help of this book, you can improve your English reading fastly.
- Book Name:- Word Power Made Easy
- Size:- 20 MB
- Quality:- High
- Language:- English
Disclaimer: Naukrityari.com does not own this book, neither has it been created nor scanned. We are just providing links already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or has any problem. Then please contact us at [email protected]. Thanks!
Word Power Made Easy Book Features:-
- Specially designed for:- Word power is made easy PDF for those students who are preparing for CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other such exams.
- Improve vocabulary:- If you want to improve your vocabulary will also find it very useful. It will also help the students in the correct use of equally spelled words or pronounced words which is most necessary.
- A section in the book:- The book is broadly divided into three sections. Through simple techniques, the author has offered easy suggestions for improving one’s vocabulary and word skills. After creating awareness of new words and their meaning, he then explains how to use them properly.
- Misleading words:- By Using lots of examples and confused words are explained. Many idioms and synonyms are also explained in this book in details.
- Etymology concepts:- A section of the book also explains many etymological concepts that one can easily adapt to get a better understanding of the language. The book is divided into oriented sessions requiring action from the user and several exercises that challenge and enhance one’s language skills.
- Finally Exercise:- To make Word Power easy, it also provides lots of exercises at the end of every chapter.
- To understand the former: The book uses an easy to understand language and can be understood by every student.
About the Author of Word Power Made Easy
Norman Lewis was a writer and grammarian. He was born on on30 December 1912 in Brooklyn, New York. He was also a lexicographer and etymologist. When he was a student at Columbia University in 1941. He wrote his first book, Journeys Through Wordland. In addition, he has written several books, such as 30 Days to Better English, Dictionary of Word Power, Speak Better, Right Better and Rapid Vocabulary Builder.
In this article, we provide you Word Power Made Easy PDF E-book for free. You can easily available to download this book from the given link in this article. If you face any problem from this post then comment below in this post.
- Samanya Gyan Darpan Hindi Current Affairs PDF Download (2019)
- Pratiyogita Darpan September 2019 PDF Download For Free
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 | UPSSSC Exam Pattern
- Kurukshetra Magazine 2019 in Hindi| PDF Download
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 – SSC CGL All Tier Syllabus