AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 85 Posts for Store Keeper- Clerk.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS (Patna) has started applications for filling up 85 vacant posts in Patna. You can able to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment for Store Keeper- Clerk.
- Any subject should have a bachelor’s degree from recognized university or institute and should have 1 year experience of the work related to the store.
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the recognized institution with the above qualification will be given preference.
- Pay scale:- According to Pay Matrix 2 from ₹ 19900 to ₹ 632000.
- Age range:- Candidates of minimum 18 and maximum 30 years of OBC category will get 3 years grace in the age limit.
- SC/ST candidates will get a 5-year rebate in age limit; Divyang Saini’s candidates will get 10-year remission in age.
- Candidates will be selected through written examination.
- Written examination computer based online will be conducted offline. Zero point 25% marks will be deducted for wrong answers in the examination.
- The information about the date of the examination will also be given on the website of the examination.
- The time is to take the original copy of the print and identity card of the online application and after passing the written examination, the document will be examined.
You Can Also Read:- UPSC Syllabus 2019
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 for Store Keeper- Clerk.
- Written Examination will be a total of 200 marks, and 200 questions of 1 marks will be asked.
- Duration of the written examination will be of 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 5 parts in the examination. For which different points are fixed.
- Part A has 30 questions of General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Part B has 30 questions from General Awareness in Part c 30 questions related to Quantity Aptitude in 30.
- 30 questions of English Compression will be asked in Part D 80-80 questions of material management will be asked in Part D. Candidates must provide mobile number and email in the application form to get the information immediately.
You Can Also Read:- UPSC Prelims Result 2019
- ₹ 1000 for general and OBC category
- ₹ 200 for sc-st woman and divyang category
- SC-ST women and Divyang category candidates will be refunded after joining the examination.
- In other cases , the fee for the other category will not be refunded.
- Payment Debit Credit Card Net Banking Online.
- Online application print and written examination admit card
- Birth certificate 10th and 12th standard certificate and original certificate.
- Letter of Diploma Degree and Original Certificate.
- PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter Card or other Government Recognized Identity Card as an identity card.
- Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Ration Card or other Government recognized Accredited Housing Certificate in the form of a residence certificate.
Last Date for Apply: 30 July 2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|